Weekly MGM Mortgage News Digest - cedarcity
Mortgage rates ended the week a little lower.
Key influences that affected mortgage rates last week:
- First quarter GDP increased 3.2% best Q1 reading since 2015.
- Sales of previously owned homes weaker than expected in March.
- New home sales at the highest level since November 2016.
What to look for this week:
- Core PCE Price Index reports on Monday.
- Federal Reserve meeting Wednesday.
- ISM National Manufacturing Index on Wednesday.
- ISM National Services Index on Friday
- Monthly Employment Report on Friday.