Weekly MGM Mortgage News Digest - cedarcity
Mortgage rates ended the week at the lowest levels in over a year.
Key influences that affected mortgage rates last week:
- No progress on US/China trade negotiations.
- Threat of trade tariffes on Mexican imports.
- Inflation still at low levels.
- First quarter GDP revised slightly lower to 3.1%
What to look for this week:
- ISM National Services Index on Wednesday.
- European Central Bank meeting on Thursday.
- Employment report on Friday.
- Further news on trade negotiations.