Weekly MGM Mortgage News Digest - cedarcity
There was little change in mortgage rates last week.
Key influences that affected mortgage rates last week:
- Little net effect from US/China trade negotations.
- Weaker than anticipated retail sales in April.
- Housing starts up 6% in April.
What to look for this week:
- Existing Home Sales data on Tuesday.
- May Federal Reserve meeting minutes on Wednesday.
- New Home Sales data on Thursday.
- Durable Orders reports on Friday.
- US/China trade negotiations.