AFN Overall Rating
- Jul 20, 2019Reviewed by Joann Zatarga for Ronnie Solomon
- Jul 17, 2019Reviewed by Jason Forde for Carrie Blue
Worst mortgage company I have ever worked with. More like harassment. Asking me to verify an address that I lived in 30 years ago. Crazy. Asking me why my paycheck was what it was and having my CPA write a letter to verify. Crazy. Calling my business partner to see how long I've worked for my company. I own it! Crazy. Simply the worst experience ever. Never will use again and making sure everyone I talk to knows.
- Jul 17, 2019Reviewed by Araceli Delgado-Ortiz for Don Crozier
1. Improving interoffice communication to improve workflow and efficiency. 2. Reallocating resources when workflow gets unmanageable. Understanding the capacity of staff/organization and not taking on more than can be managed properly. 3. Providing efficient communication and customer service to the client. Recognizing you are in a customer service industry. 4. Have a system of checks and balances to minimize the probability that things fall through the cracks. 5. Mediate damages.
- Jul 08, 2019Reviewed by Robert James Prothero Jr for James Cliche
He didn't follow up on anything, blamed everything on everyone else and never took responsibility his mistakes, he would ask for different paperwork everyday instead of telling me what he needed upfront (ie. survey, inspection, 4 point inspection, engineering inspection). I'm not sure where his head was at but it wasn't on his job. Never, never email, called or text me back. not sure if he had an relationship issue, family issue he just didn't follow up. "maximum 500 letters"
- Jul 07, 2019Reviewed by Kimberly Griffin for Kevin Mcrae
Communication was mostly fine until the day of closing. I took the day off work 6/24 so that I would be able to pick up keys and turn in any additional paperwork for closing. On 6/24, I reached out to Kevin early AM to confirm that we would close and he said yes. Several hours later my real estate agent asked me to contact the lender again because there were problems. I reached out to Kevin and Gina. I had great difficulty getting any response. Poor communication!!
- Jun 13, 2019Reviewed by Juliana B Smith for Nick Gallicchio
This was by far the most traumatizing experience I've ever been through. I never even worked with Nick. My original loan officer was Linda Weir who decided to leave the company in the middle of my process. The company allowed her to stay on my file and we began conducting my private business regarding my loan through her personal gmail account. Additionally, there were several errors with my loan from beginning to end. I pay to call the company leadership once all checks have been received.