AFN Overall Rating
- Nov 16, 2020Reviewed by Ruth T Magallanes for Richard Turcios
The response time from the UW was slowww. At times I felt the UW was finding ways not to give the approval. Richard the Mortgage Consultant was extremely helpful in guiding me through this process it was his reassurance and updates that gave me confidence that I would acquire the loan. I know times have changed. Maybe hire more people at underwriting? Hope this helps, thanks.
- Nov 16, 2020Reviewed by James P. Purcell for Jill Griffin
Jill was very easy to work with and made the process very easy. She is also very honest.
- Nov 16, 2020Reviewed by KEITH CHENNAULT for Michael Vetri Sr
Mike stay in constant communication with the borrower. Was a pleasure to work with and closed on time.
- Nov 16, 2020Reviewed by Phillip Hugh Allman III for David Tyler
Mr. Tyler's clear expertise, friendly access, and pleasant demeanor expedited our experience.
- Nov 16, 2020Reviewed by Jason Cay for Ronnie Solomon
You guys got the job done
- Nov 16, 2020Reviewed by CAMDEN S CARICO for David Xie
Made the process as smooth as possible!
- Nov 16, 2020Reviewed by Sarah June Berry for Joe Aganowski
Joe explained everything thoroughly, process moved quickly, communication was great. Always available when I had questions. I have already referred two friends. Would highly recommend!
- Nov 16, 2020Reviewed by Michael Macklin for Sean Tate
- Nov 16, 2020Reviewed by Thomas Vogel for Michael Vaverka
Michael was very personable & gave a very friendly persona !
- Nov 16, 2020Reviewed by Bradley Zack Gibson for Daniel Munoz
Daniel was great to work with! His attention to detail and quick action made the whole process easy. I was dreading the process of refinancing but Daniel made it a breeze. Thanks for your hard work!