The Inexpensive Gift Guide - steverodgers
The holidays are among us and we know everyone is a little concerned about buying the right gift without breaking the bank. Have no fear, Team AFN is here! We have the best gift guide for the friend or family member in mind.
- Google Home Mini- For a limited time the smart speaker powered by Google is just $20 (normally $50). This speaker is a great device for your home allowing you to connect to other smart devices including lights, a nest thermostat, televisions and more.
- Family names throw pillow- A perfect idea for the family room! You can custom order this pillow off Etsy for less than $20
- Urban map glass- Toast to your town by choosing these great glasses with city maps printed on them. You can find them for $16 at Uncommon Goods.
- The Mini Maker sells for just $10 on Amazon and you can make a variety of delicious breakfast options on it such as eggs, pancakes, waffles and more.
- The Amazon Smart Plug allows you to turn your electronics into smart appliances which you can control with supported devices such as your smartphone or Alexa.
- The Quip electric toothbrush is inexpensive and does wonders for your teeth. The brush works on a two-minute timer to ensure they don't cut their brushing session short, plus it beeps every 30 seconds to remind them to move it to a new spot.
The best part about these gifts is that you can order them online, no need to rush to the stores. Have a wonderful holiday season.