Sep 07, 2022Reviewed by Angelisa Rebekah Cuatt for Shelly Carpenter
Professionalism and great communication.
- Aug 08, 2022Reviewed by Cody Brightwell for Casey Knowles
They were able to get me closed very quickly up against tight deadlines
- Jul 19, 2022Reviewed by Jose Antonio Barajas for Casey Knowles
- Jul 15, 2022Reviewed by Heather Lynn Roth for Casey Knowles
Very knowledgeable and always kept us up to date.
- Jul 15, 2022Reviewed by Judy Ann Parker for Casey Knowles
Very helpful. Made buying our 1st house easy.
- Jul 10, 2022Reviewed by James Howard Carpenter for Casey Knowles
Good clear communication. Guided me through the process at each step.
- Jun 26, 2022Reviewed by Deanna Swallow for Casey Knowles
It was obvious from the start that Casey's breadth of knowledge was second to none, and that put my mind at ease during a stressful time. That's exactly what I needed.
- Jun 07, 2022Reviewed by Michael Chapa for Casey Knowles
Do not change loan officers in the middle of a deal.
- May 06, 2022Reviewed by Michael Anthony for Casey Knowles
Fast communication through phone text and email
- Feb 05, 2022Reviewed by Perryn Todd Daher for Casey Knowles
Absolutely FLAWLESS execution. The funny thing is, another lender could not get me approved for the price point I wanted. Strange to be sure. Casey had me pre-approved and to underwriting in less than an hour. He has also built a team you can TRUST. Everyone “knew” me and were in constant communication. Casey and his team even did additional work that was outside of their traditional “lane” to keep things running smoothly. Print this- “As a retired Veteran, go with someone you trust and who wants a long term relationship, not just a transaction. I would recommend Casey and his team to ANY of my veteran friends. We value what he offers. Streamlined process, and actual phone calls to keep everything moving. Ticket values their clients. It’s overly apparent in everything they do. He has my highest recommendation.” LTC (R) Perryn T. Daher